Constant changes in lifestyle and diet make our kidneys weak and prone to diseases. Disease or disorders like diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, etc., were once limited only to the elderly. Now it has started arising in the body of young people as well. This outcome is the gift from our changing lifestyle and easy-to-go foods. Chronic kidney disease is very prevalent now; ten out of fifteen people have this problem. People are investing lakhs or crores in getting rid of CKD with modern medicines and surgical procedures. However, youngsters are holding the hands of Ayurveda, which is natural and potent to maintain human vigour and vitality. On the off chance that you have chronic kidney disease and invested in allopathic medicine. Still do not get the results you expected from it, then try Ayurveda for complete disease remission. We can heal your pain, rejuvenate your kidney, and make you healthy. Book your appointment with expert doctors.
Q.1 What does CKD stand for?
- CKD stands for Chronic Kidney Disease.
Q.2 What is chronic kidney disease?
- 1. Anything chronic is old/पुरानी. Chronic kidney disease describes that your kidneys are sick for a very long time. It's like cancer, which grows inside your body and comes into view when it's potent enough to be horrendous.
- Chronic kidney disease is a problem disturbing your kidneys for a very long time. In this disease, kidneys become vulnerable to function for your body.
Q.3 What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease?
The signs and symptoms of every kidney disease take time to show their presence in your body. However, CKD causes the following signs when it grows dangerously.
- High blood pressure
- Skin problems
- Repeat urinary tract infection
- Swelling in the legs, hands, and face
- Puffiness around the eyes
- High uric acid and creatinine
- Sudden changes in body weight
- Severe weakness and tiredness
Q.4 What is the common cause of chronic kidney disease?
- Find the main culprit who developed CKD for your kidneys. But, here are the prevalent ones.
- High blood pressure
- Urinary tract infection or kidney infection
- Increased intake of creatine and protein
- Certain medicines like painkillers, vitamins, etc
- Lack of physical activity or vigorous exercise
- Hereditary kidney problems
Q.5 How does Ayurveda treatment help in chronic kidney disease?
Ayurvedic paths to purge CKD.
- Find the main culprit and slow down its power and forestall its attack.
- Heal, manage, and prevent the signs of CKD.
- Save the other organs by keeping them safe from CKD.
- Makes necessary changes in a patient diet to decrease pressure on his kidneys.
- Assure kidneys that they are fine and everything will come on track very soon by running a detoxification process, control vitiated Doshas, and help kidneys in functioning.
- In the end, keep the blood clean, clear creatinine, and other electrolytes that increase due to CKD.
During the Ayurvedic treatment, patients will not experience any direct and side effects. In the field of Ayurveda, patients get a permanent solution without post-complications.