Crowdfire is a primordial social media solution for social media managers, agencies, brands, individuals, businesses, and startups.
In our Crowdfire review, we’ll go over key features, pros and downsides, prices, and things to consider.
- Do you want to use social media to acquire more customers?
- Or do you wish to expand your online audience?
- Maybe you want to get a greater return on your social media marketing campaigns?
In any case, if you identify with any of the circumstances above, you’ll require a dependable and simple-to-use social media management application.
What is Crowdfire?
Crowdfire is a social media management tool that assists businesses of all sizes, as well as social media marketing agencies, in increasing client interaction across many platforms.
Some of the system’s primary capabilities include content curation, bulk scheduling, article and image curation, hashtag recommendation, customer service administration, post analytics, and more. Administrators can also build personalized RSS feeds and evaluate posts before publishing them using a single interface.
What can I use Crowdfire for?
Crowdfire is a highly effective social media scheduling tool. Crowdfire can be used for content curation, mass scheduling, analytics, mentions, and accounts. One of its strengths is content curating. This tool will assist you in preparing content for sharing and combining content from a variety of sources. It focuses on assisting you in posting at the most optimal times. Thanks to the variety of statistics and customizable reporting, you can also utilize it to gain a sense of your social success.
Crowdfire, as mentioned in the introduction, is a social media management program that gives users a slew of tools for managing and scheduling social media material. Crowdfire has seamless interfaces with all the social media accounts listed below: Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube.
Crowdfire also works with WordPress and Twitch, as well as a variety of other social media accounts. So, no matter where you wish to expand your online presence, Crowdfire is likely to have the resources you’ll need.
Crowdfire is responsible for more than just media scheduling and posting. You can also analyze Crowdfire’s reports and statistics to obtain a better sense of which content kinds, medium, and campaigns perform best.
Crowdfire: Key Features
Crowdfire comes with a long variety of features. Here are some of the most noticeable characteristics:
- From the ease of one area, you can link to many social network accounts, track mentions, and manage your private communications.
- Content can be queued and scheduled for automated posting.
- Get access to tools that help you find interesting and relevant third-party material.
- Advanced analytics and reporting, allowing you to track the success of your social media campaigns.
- Application support for numerous users who require access to the same account.
- Tools to assist you to keep track of your competitors’ performance.
- Apps for both iOS and Android are available.
As a result, Crowdfire allows you to manage your social media accounts from anywhere, ideal for busy entrepreneurs on the go!
- Multi-Account Management
- Post Scheduling
- Social Media Monitoring
- Multi-Account Management
- Post Scheduling
- Social Media Monitoring
Crowdfire’s full feature set is not available in the free edition. As a result, if you’re using this solution for work, you’ll likely encounter some constraints. You can only conduct ten scheduled posts per account, for example.
The best suggestion we can give is to take advantage of Crowdfire’s free edition; it’s by far the finest way to acquire a feel for the product. It’s also a great way to share short bursts of content across numerous social media platforms.
You’ll need to upgrade your account to a premium subscription whenever you’re ready to take your social media strategy seriously (or once you’ve gotten a better understanding of what Crowdfire has to offer).
The Plus Plan is $9.99 per month.
The ‘Plus’ bundle includes the following:
- Each social media network allows you to link up to two accounts.
- You have access to a Chrome extension that allows you to share articles -You can schedule 100 posts per account.
- A personalized posting schedule.
- Assistance with video uploads.
- Up to five RSS feeds can be connected.
- Recommendations for hashtags.
- Application support for postings with multiple images.
- Automatically designed postings for each network, including a preview function prior to posting.
- An ad-free mobile experience.
- Social analytics that shows 30 days of data -Advanced analytics that show 90 days of data.
- An unlimited amount of article recommendations for topics relevant to your audience -Analytics on your posts (a content curation tool).
- Unlimited image recommendations to aid in the growth of your Instagram and Pinterest profiles.
The Premium Plan: $49.99 a Month
This bundle is designed for medium-sized organizations and contains everything from the ‘Plus’ package, as well as:
- You can link accounts on different social media networks.
- You may bulk-schedule posts and plan your content using the ‘Calendar’ feature.
- Up to 15 RSS feeds can be connected.
- Inside your team mailbox, keep track of mentions on your Twitter and Facebook pages.
- You can use photos and GIFs to respond to all of these mentions.
- Competitor analysis is available. This means that for any social account, you can compare crucial stats for up to two competitors.
- You have the ability to add and manage one company profile. -You have the ability to add and manage one team member.
- Email support is available.
The VIP Plan: $99.99 a Month
Because this is Crowdfire’s most comprehensive plan, it’s best suited to larger businesses and agencies. This is most likely why the price difference is so great; you’ll get everything from the previous two bundles, plus:
- Each social media network allows you to link up to 50 accounts.
- Each account has the ability to schedule 800 posts.
- Up to 25 RSS feeds can be connected.
- Up to 20 competitors per social account have access to competitor analysis.
- Up to two profiles can be added and managed ($25 for each additional profile).
- Per profile, you can add and manage two team members ($25 for each additional team member).
- Priority customer support -As you can see, the more expensive packages are required to utilize Crowdfire’s more sophisticated capabilities (mention tracking, competitor analysis, bulk posting, etc.).
If you can’t pay at least $37.48 each month, this isn’t the right choice for you.
It’s also worth mentioning that each of these pricing tiers comes with a 14-day free trial. So you may give the app a spin to determine if it’s right for you.
Content Curation, and Scheduling
One of Crowdfire’s most useful features is content scheduling. Crowdfire lets you plan either your own posts which are immediately detected because they’ve already been published or other people’s postings. You can also choose from Crowdfire’s collection of relevant posts and images.
You simply type in the topics that interest you and go from there. As you might expect, maintaining your social media presence is simple. Gone are the days when you had to spend hours searching the internet for interesting information to share with your audience.
Some of the more advanced functions can also be found in Crowdfire’s “Scheduling” and “Content Curation” sections. The calendar view, for example, and the option to upload (in bulk) future posts using a CSV file. This function will come in handy if you have, or plan to hire, a virtual assistant to pre-prepare and schedule your social media content for you.
Crowdfire even has a ‘Queue Meter,’ which is great for making sure you have enough material scheduled for the week by letting you know if your profile is ‘active.’
Last but not least, you should receive a desktop notification from Crowdifre whenever you make a new post on your blog (or anyplace else online). This encourages you to share your material on other social media channels as well.
Only by analyzing the statistics and allowing the numbers to guide your approach can you determine whether you’re running a successful social media campaign.
The thorough reports provided by Crowdfire are invaluable in this situation.
If you choose one of Crowdife’s higher pricing tiers, you’ll get competitor analysis in addition to statistics on your own social media marketing.
This information is available in the ‘Analytics’ area of your Crowdfire account.
Are you attempting to develop a presence on a variety of social media platforms?
This application allows you to respond to all of your communications from one convenient location. You’ll never have to deal with this tedious job again by logging in and out of a slew of various social network accounts.
This is especially beneficial if you’re an agency or a social media manager with several social accounts to handle. Consider how much time you and your company will save!
The Most Serious Flaws in Crowdfire
Within the paid plans, there is a very limited number of accounts that can be linked. Basic premium plans do not allow you to book in bulk or in calendar view.
As a result, I found Crowdfire to be really limiting, and I had to spend a significant amount of time switching from the administration platform to the actual social network app.
Linking accounts can be difficult at times, and the process can become unduly lengthy.
Crowdfire, like any other social media marketing platform, has its downsides. So, here are a few of Crowdfire’s more noticeable drawbacks:
Crowdfire, as previously said, allows you to handle a large amount of data at once. Its user interface can be a little perplexing.
This is especially true if you’ve linked your Crowdfire account to a lot of different social media accounts. If you’re going to do that, be prepared for your dashboard to be a little busy.
Also, if you’re on a lesser paying tier, customers can still see features that aren’t available to them, which adds to the clutter…
Getting a handle on Crowdfire’s dashboard can be a steep learning curve for some. Even so, once you’ve become comfortable with the interface and the layout, things will become much easier.
If you get stuck, there are also helpful tooltips and onboarding tutorials available to assist you.
Is there a limit to how many posts you can schedule on Crowdfire?
The number of posts you can schedule is determined by the plan you’ve chosen. You can schedule 10 posts for your social media accounts at a time with the free plan. You can upgrade your account to a more sophisticated plan if you need more postings.