WHAT IS A FULL-STACK DEVELOPER?
A Full Stack Developer Is A Developer Who Can Develop Front-End and Back-End Web Development and build robust software.
- A Developer Can Switch Between Front and Back end Development Based on requirements. Can Better Understand All Aspects Of New And Upcoming Technologies
- Fullstack Developer should know at least one server-side programming language like Java, Python, Ruby, DOTNET, etc. Knowledge of various DBMS technology is another important need of fullstack developers. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer are widely used for this purpose.
STEPS TO BECOME A FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
1. LEARN HTML5
HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages. With HTML you can create your own Website.
Here is a set of some of the most prominent features introduced in HTML5.
- New Semantic Elements − These are like <header>, <footer>, and <section>.
- Forms 2.0 − Improvements to HTML web forms where new attributes have been introduced for <input> tag.
- Persistent Local Storage − To achieve without resorting to third-party plugins.
- WebSocket − A next-generation bidirectional communication technology for web applications.
- Server-Sent Events − HTML5 introduces events that flow from a web server to the web browsers and they are called Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Audio & Video − You can embed audio or video on your web pages without resorting to third-party plugins.
- Geolocation − Now visitors can choose to share their physical location with your web application.
- Microdata − This lets you create your own vocabularies beyond HTML5 and extend your web pages with custom semantics.
- Drag and drop − Drag and drop the items from one location to another location on the same webpage.
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the code that is used to structure a web page and its content.
2. LEARN CSS3
Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 (CSS3) is the CSS standard used in styling and formatting of Web pages
IT is used to format structured content. It is responsible for font properties, colors,
text alignments, graphics, background images, tables, and other components
3. LEARN BOOTSTRAP4
5. LEARN PHP
PHP is a server scripting language and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. PHP is a widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft’s ASP.
6. LEARN MYSQL
8. PROJECT — LOG IN & SIGNUP FORM IN PHP MYSQL
9. LEARN JQUERY AJAX, JSON, JSP SERVLET
10. LEARN JAVA, ADVANCE JAVA(SPRING & HIBERNATE)
11. LEARN Various types of WEBSITE CREATED.
TOOLS SHOULD BE USE DURING LEARNING