The Google Marketing Platform (GMP) services with boxfy in chandigarh, India. is designed to provide advanced insights and marketing action-ability. At the heart of it is Analytics 360, an enterprise analytics platform that communicates seamlessly with ad technology, website optimisation technology, market research technology, dashboarding options, as well as Google’s cloud data warehouse, Google BigQuery.
- Analytics 360, formerly known as GA Premium, consolidates data about customer behaviour into a single product and makes it easy to perform robust analysis. It also integrates with other GMP’s advertising and optimisation products for marketing campaign execution for seamless automation.
- Optimize 360, a conversion rate optimisation (CRO) or website testing and personalisation tool. Show your users different variations of your site, then use and refine the best-performing options to increase customer engagement with your brand.
- Data Studio, a data visualisation tool that processes the data to enable beautifully informative reports: easy to read, easy to share, and customisable. Data Studio is able to connect directly to a multitude of data sources for consolidated analysis and reporting.
- Tag Manager 360, is an enterprise tag management technology offering simplified data collection and powerful APIs for better data accuracy and streamlined workflows.
- Surveys 360, provides a speedy and cost effective way to conduct mass market research using your Analytic s 360 audiences.
With Google Analytics 360, you can appreciate incorporations with different items in the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Ads, Google Display and Video 360, Google Optimize, and turnkey mixes with various third-party platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud.
In Google Marketing Platform, “audiences” are how you pass assortments of clients between apparatuses — like sharing a Google Analytics crowd with Google Ads, Google Display and Video 360, or Google Optimize.
Google Analytics 360 permits hit-level information to be naturally passed from Google Analytics into Google BigQuery, Google’s big data storage and querying tool. This considers more unpredictable investigation or can go about as a channel for sending out more granular information into an information stockroom. For organizations hoping to address testing inquiries with their data, such as characterizing the client venture, taking a gander at client conduct across meetings, or consolidating external information sources, Google BigQuery is the device you will be generally excited about.
There are various progressed reports accessible just to Google Analytics 360 clients, including Advanced Analysis, Data-Driven Attribution, etc.
Get your project estimations for well-informed business decisions and top-notch digital outcomes.
Dr. Ajay Angiras Sharma
Serial Entrepreneur | Co-Founder & CEO — Morph Academy, Zuri Academy, Bigboxx Acadmey, | Boxfy, Franchising Roots, TestDelUK & Blockchain and Crypto startups